Monday 30 September 2013

Modern Muse by Estee Lauder

Modern Muse by Estee Lauder (picture from website http://www.esteelauder.co.uk/)
 
Whilst visiting my local Boots today I was lucky enough to be given a sample of the highly anticipated new fragrance by Estee Lauder, Modern Muse. As a long time user of Estee Lauder's Private Collection (30 years!!!) and Bronze Goddess, a holiday must have, I was very excited to try it out.
 
The scent is distinctly floral with undertones of jasmine, vanilla and musk, normally some of my favourite accents, however, I found it to be a little bit sweet for my liking. It was less obvious than Estee Lauder's Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia and did soften after about 30 mins but if you prefer something a little more fresh then I would suggest you try Kenzo Flower, Marc Jacob's new fragrance Honey or one of my favourites, Chanel No.19. It is always worth remembering that Modern Muse may smell very different on you so do give it a try.
 
Please let me know what you think when you get a chance to try it out and I would love to hear of any fragrance recommendations you might have.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment