Thursday 7 November 2013

Making Christmas cards and feeling festive!!!

My first handmade Christmas card of the year completed, only 50 more to go!!!
 
As you've probably guessed by now, I like to embrace as many holiday traditions as I can (see my Halloween post) and this includes making my own Christmas cards. I've missed out on this the last couple of years as I was up to my ears in History coursework but now 'status quo antebellum' is restored.
 
 
Believe it or not, I am organised!
 
I went into panic mode this morning when I realised it was only 7 more weeks until the big day so thought I'd better get a move on! The result was mayhem in my kitchen and a very fed up dog, he doesn't get the whole festive thing yet. I managed to make 18 cards so not even half way there yet, I know what I'll be doing for the next couple of days.
 
 
These are my favourites so far, soooo cute!
 
Next week I will make a start on the Christmas puddings so the house will hopefully smell amazing, you can not beat the aromas of cinnamon and spices to make you feel all Christmassy!
 
What makes you feel festive in the run up to the Christmas holidays?
 
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment