Monday 17 March 2014

Accessorize 'Statement' Necklace and Earrings - Add a touch of sparkle to your pastels!





Accessorize 'Rio' necklace and earrings, £22 & £12


If, like me, you are a bit of a 'magpie' when it comes to anything pretty and sparkly then this necklace and earrings combo is a definite MUST for you! I spotted them a few weeks ago and had successfully managed to resist the temptation to purchase until a recent shopping trip with Lisa (Topaz & May), she's such a bad influence!!!

With pastels being such a big influence on the high street ATM, this duo can not fail to compliment your Spring/Summer wardrobe, I particularly love the pretty green and orange jewels in the necklace. They would look equally as good with a crisp white T shirt, pretty camisole or a lovely black maxi dress (my personal favourite). To me, this makes them the perfect holiday accessory, just imagine how much more they will sparkle and shine in the sun!

I've already worn the necklace several times and it never fails to draw compliments, however, keep an eye on the crystals as one of mine dropped out and I was lucky enough to find it and glue back in place, so do take a little care when wearing. I have to admit though that Accessorize have always been really good in the past if I've had a problem with a piece of jewelry. I would probably only wear the earrings in the evening as they can become a little heavy (for me) after a while but one of the good things about these pieces is that they work equally as well worn separately or together giving you options.

You can find the necklace at Accessorize online here, however I haven't found the earrings online yet so your best bet would be to pop into your local Accessorize and check them out. Let me just warn you though, these are just the tip of the glittery iceberg, there are so many other sparkly things to tempt you!

Have you invested in a 'statement' piece for the Spring/Summer yet?

Deborah
xxx


12 comments:

  1. Great statement necklace! It's perfect for spring/summer. I've visited your daughter's blog and I love it :)

    Jasmine xx
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I will tell Lisa to check out your blog too! x

      Delete
  2. i love statement jewellery! that necklace is beautiful! i'd love it if youd check out mine and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/body-shop-coconut-haul.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will definitely check your out too and comment back x

      Delete
  3. Love these! I'm obsessed with statement necklaces at the moment.Great post Deborah xx

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments. I have the same problem when it comes to statement necklaces, can't resist anything sparkly, the bigger the better, lol! x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful set of statement jewelry! :)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu ❤
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it. Would love to follow you on bloglovin, will check out your blog now :-)

      Delete
  5. Confession: I am a pastel person, I wear a lot of pastel and nudes, without any jewellery or accessories which kind of make me mix with the background rather than making me stand out.
    I really love this necklace and earrings! These would totally match with almost all my outfits and the colours on it are really very pretty :)

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, I am a pastel girl too, lol! These pieces would work really well with your wardrobe :-)

      Delete
  6. Yes! This combo is perfect. I'm a massive magpie too.

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete