Sunday 23 March 2014

NEW from Yankee Candles - 'Fruit-a-licious' Votive Happiness box!






NEW from Yankee Candles - 'Fruit-a-licious' 

On the 1st April Yankee Candles are set to release these lovely new Summer fruit fragrances but you could try them early with one of these lovely sample sets, available direct from Yankee Candles. This little box of Votive Happiness is the ideal way to try out a new scent to see if it's for you and at £6.99 it's a little treat for either yourself or maybe as a 'Mother's Day' gift idea! The box contains the three new fruity votives plus an extra one in Margarita Time, my favourite cocktail!

Black Plum Blossom - What hails the arrival of spring and summer better than blossom on the trees, this never fails to lift my spirits, especially after such a miserably wet winter. The scent is described as a 'deliciously enticing nectar of beautiful black plum blossoms with hints of white musk and vanilla', this sounds good enough to eat, yum!!! You can really smell the sweetness of the plum and I love the subtle hint of the musk and vanilla, two of my favourite essences in a candle. The colour is a rich shade of juicy plum too which doesn't fail to enhance the overall gorgeousness of this scent, I absolutely love it.

Orange Splash - I usually prefer orange scents in autumn and Christmas with a hint of cinnamon and spice but this one is just as lovely for the summer. It's described as having a 'burst of golden sunshine...the bright, sparkling aroma of juicy, just picked oranges'. This reminds me of past holidays spent in the Mediterranean, or fresh orange juice at breakfast time, lush!

Sweet Apple - This is probably my favourite scent of the three fruity flavours. It's not too sweet and reminds me of crisp red apples on a summers day, in fact it's described as having a 'sugary sweet crispness of a perfectly ripe apple fresh from the orchard', I couldn't have put it better myself. I'm not usually too keen on the apple scents as they can sometimes be a little too sweet for me but this one is lovely and subtle, perfect for bringing a touch of summer freshness into your home.

Margarita Time - This votive comes from the new Beach Party Collection, I will have to keep you updated about this as I haven't been able to find any information as yet. As I've already said, Margaritas are my 'all time' favourite cocktail so it's not surprising that this one was a real hit with me, it's even the same colour. I love the smell of the fresh citrus limes along with a slight hint of tequila, I know that doesn't sound good but believe me it's amazingly fresh and zingy, I love love love it!!!

Of the new fruit fragrances I love the Sweet Apple the most, however they are all deliciously lovely so please do try them all. They definitely embrace the scent of fresh summer fruit and their vibrant fruity colours would look good in any votive holder. I have to say that the Margarita Time is my most favourite though, probably due to my love of Margarita's and anything citrus, it really does smell fresh and zesty, an aroma sure to give you a lift and scream SUMMER IS HERE!!!

Have you tried any of these delicious new fruity fragrances yet, which is your favourite?

Deborah
xxx



12 comments:

  1. I'd love to try them! In Switzerland we only have a small selection of Yankee Candles which are all completely overpriced, but I'm heading to London very soon so I might be able to get some of the new scents…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely stock up when in London, the votives and waxes would be really easy to pop in your luggage without taking up too much room. Enjoy London! x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try these! Yankee candles are my favourite they always smell amazing, would love if you could check out my blog :)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell as delicious as they look! Will definitely check out your blog, thank so much for your comment :-)

      Delete
  3. Ah, goodness me! I love Yankee Candles and this looks like the nicest little treat. I'm loving the new fragrances, the fruity ones are my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spoken like a true candle addict, lol! Keep a look out as I am hoping to get hold of another box as a giveaway when I reach 300 bloglovin followers x

      Delete
  4. I love scented candles so so much, they are definitely some of the best things you can get for you own room <3

    Check out my new post feat. MOXHAM bracelet! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true, they never fail to warm up a room with both light and wonderful aromas, a must have! x

      Delete
  5. Loved reading this post, very inspiring!
    You've got a new follower on Bloglovin!

    Have a nice day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comments, they are so appreciated! Thanks for the follow too, I'm heading over to your blog to check it out now x

      Delete
  6. Love this post! Yankee Candle is the best!
    xo Hollie
    sincerelyhollie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, I've tried other candles but I always come back to Yankee in the end. I have the 'Sweet Apple' burning in my kitchen ATM and its absolutely lovely. I have just ordered another Votive box of these Fruit-i-Licious fragrances as part of an upcoming giveaway to celebrate reaching 300 bloglovin followers so keep an eye out! x

      Delete