Tuesday 8 April 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award!



I was recently lucky enough to be nominated by the lovely Katie from Blonde Ambition for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award, thanks Katie! This award means a lot to me as one of the things I love most about blogging is the social interaction between bloggers, it's such a friendly community to belong to.

Anyway, here's how it works:

1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them     and provide a link to your post.

Seven facts about myself:

1. I am a real History geek, especially the Tudors, and last year passed my A-Level History exam as a   mature student.

2. I have a real passion for musicals.

3. I love accessories and recently took a City and Guilds course in silver jewellery making in order to indulge said passion.

4. Although I love girly fashion, accessories and make up, I'm not a typical girly girl, I love watching sport, action films and historical crime novels.

5. My favourite city in the world is New York, especially after a brilliant trip with my daughter Lisa.

6. My feet are a size 3 so I find it really frustrating trying to find shoes to fit, especially Jimmy Choos!!!

7. Although I appear to come across as confident I suffer from Panic and Anxiety and work daily to control this.

Nominations:

1. Topaz & May
2. G is for Gingers
3. Rachel Coco
4. Leah Paige
5. Moonlight Mouse
6. Face Up Beauty
7. Bright & Shiny
8. Amy Elizabeth
9. Sincerely, Hollie
10. Cliona Hill

This is the first time I've done one of these tags so I hope you don't mind too much if I've nominated you!

Deborah
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Deborah! I also love musicals. They are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, I knew I wasn't the only musical fan out there, lol!!! x

      Delete