Friday 6 June 2014

Patent Sorbet - Jimmy Choo's perfect summertime dessert!









 Even Arthur pays the Choo's deserved respect!!!

Firstly, let me apologise for the lack of recent posts. I've felt like I'd lost my blogging 'mojo' lately but the arrival of these gorgeous pair of summertime Choo's really helped to lift my spirits and inspire me to get back to some serious typing.

These beautiful Prova wedges are a great addition to my shoe collection incorperating both the comfort of a wedge with pretty pastel patent style, what more could a girl want? I have real problems finding shoes that both fit properly and are also comfortable as I have ridiculously small feet (35.5UK) but these tick not just these boxes but so many more. I love the pastel peach colour of the wedges and am sure they will go with so many outfits in my wardrobe from pretty summer dresses to faded jeans and Tshirt, a very versatile shoe.

Although these may seems a little expensive, when you consider both the quality and the enjoyment of many years of wear I prefer to see them as an investment. The Prova wedge also comes in a beautiful lemon sorbet and many more shades, you can check them out on the Jimmy Choo website here.

I'm off to give my Choo's another airing, shoes like this deserve to be seen!!!

Do you have a favourite pair of summertime shoes?

Deborah
xxx

10 comments:

  1. We have the same shoe size! I wear anything from a UK 35.5 to a 36. These shoes are gorgeous and look great on you. I'm a shoe addict so I know how uplifting getting a new pair of heels can be. I'm happy to see you get back to blogging. I was looking for new posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was the only one with such small feet, lol! You are so right about shoes, I don't buy them too often but when I see that special pair I just can't resist. Thanks for you're continued support, it means a lot when I'm feeling a bit low that people still like to see my posts :-) x

      Delete
  2. These are the most fabulous shoes for Summer. You know, I really should save up for a pair of shoes that are comfortable and well made because I keep buying cheap shoes that I only end up wearing once or twice. With the amount of blister-inducing shoes I buy, I could have bought one amazing pair like yours (and save a lot more room on my shoe rack at home!) These look like a good investment, I agree! They are beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, I've thrown away so many pairs in the past because I was tempted by look rather than comfort, not a good idea. I'm usually in Uggs, walking boots or wellies so it's good to have a special pair when needed, I'm pretty sure these will be my summer favourites! x

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh, I couldn't be more jealous right now! Those wedges are so perfect and now I'm lusting over the website!! Hurry up payday!!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know you are a fan of beautiful shoes too, I loved the flowery wedges in your latest post. I have now co-ordinated my entire wardrobe around my Choo's and wear them at every opportunity, lol! x

      Delete
  4. Deborah, hurrah!! You're back. My Bloglovin feed has been feeling kinda lonely ;) and WHAT-A-LUCKY-LADY you are. Blooming Jimmy Choo!! Well, you've come back in style young lady. I love them. Wedges are my all-time favourite heel. These remind me of a pair of Guess shoes I have (huh Guess shoes eh - I feel inferior!). Mine are patent black with a cork wedge + I love them to death. Your Jimmy's are my kinda foot decoration for sure. Totally jealous (as I think someone else said in comment). Great to have you back firing on all cylinders :) ooh and thanks for your lovely comments on my posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's good to be back, I've missed the interaction between my fellow bloggers, never fails to perk me up :-) Anyway, back to the shoes, you are so right about wedges, I find them so easy to wear in the summer and they never go out of style, many of mine have become like faithful old friends although some are looking a little tired now, lol! Thank you also for your lovely comments, I always look forward to reading them. Looking forward to chatting again soon Tracey. x

      Delete
  5. those are beautiful!! i absolutely love them :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. They are definitely getting the wear they deserve, lol! x

      Delete